The Elantra N Line TCA is the latest Hyundai racer built in-house by the four-time TCR championship-winning team, Bryan Herta Autosport. Using the Elantra N Line as its core, it is fully homologated for competition in the SRO sanctioned TCA America Powered by Skip Barber Championship. Like its TCR stablemate, the Elantra N Line TCA race car is prepared to the performance standards of the championship-winning team.
Bryan Herta Autosport is the U.S. sales agent and part support representative of Hyundai TCR and TCA race cars for customer teams. The BHA/Hyundai Customer Support Team offers trackside engineering support, setup and tuning advice, and part and order fulfillments for the Hyundai Veloster N TCR, Elantra N TCR, Veloster N TCA and Elantra N Line TCA teams and drivers from BHA’s headquarters in Speedway, IN.
Since their Sports Car debut with Hyundai in 2019, the manufacturer has scored 27 race wins, and four TCR championship titles.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA N LINE TCA TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 1.6L 4-cylinder turbocharged & intercooled
- Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Variable valve timing
- 201 hp
- 195 ft-lbs torque
- MoTec C125 data acquisition system
- C&R Radiator
- High-flow exhaust
- Pneumatic paddle shift operated, 6-speed sequential gearbox with external preload adjustment
- Multi-disc motorsport clutch
- Motorsport-specification driveshafts
- Front: Wilwood 6-piston monobloc calipers with floating ventilated brake discs
- Rear: OEM calipers and ventilated discs
- Pads: Pagid brake pads front and rear
- OEM electric power steering
- Front: Penske McPherson struts with adjustable dampers
- Rear: Independent rear suspension with adjustable Penske dampers
- Upgraded sway bar
- Eibach springs
- Braid Fullrace A wheel, 17″ x 8″
- Production Hyundai Elantra N Line chassis and body
- High-tensile steel roll cage
- Recaro race seat
- 6-point HANS compatible safety belts
- Sabelt 330mm flat steering wheel
- Lifeline fire extinguisher system
- ATL SFI-rated racing fuel cell
- Length 184 in.
- Width 72 in.
- Height 56 in.
- Wheelbase 107 in.
- Weight 2700 lb.
Please direct your interest in purchasing to HyundaiSales@BryanHertaAutosport.com, we look forward to assisting you.