Driven to perform.
The Veloster N TCR was designed by the same Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing Team that developed the championship-winning i30 N TCR. Like its i30 stablemate, the Veloster N TCR is produced at Hyundai Motorsport Headquarters in Alzenau, Germany. The Veloster N TCR shares around 85 percent of its core components with the i30, including the 350-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. With winning at its core, the Veloster N TCR is fully homologated for competition in officially sanctioned TCR series.
In 2018 Bryan Herta Autosport took two Hyundai i30s and won the Pirelli World Challenge’s TCR manufacturers and teams championship in the cars and team’s inaugural season state-side. In 2019, BHA turned their focus to the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge (IMPC) TCR category. The team has since won three consecutive titles in IMPC, and Hyundai took back-to-back manufacturers titles in 2020 and 2021. Bryan Herta Autosport is the U.S. sales agent and parts support representative of Hyundai TCR and TCA race cars for customer teams.
The BHA/Hyundai Customer Support Team offers trackside engineering support, setup and tuning advice, and part and order fulfillments for the Hyundai Veloster N TCR, Elantra N TCR, Veloster N TCA and Elantra N Line TCA teams and drivers from BHA’s headquarters in Speedway, In. Since their Sports Car debut with Hyundai in 2019, the manufacturer has scored 27 race wins, and four TCR championship titles.
Hyundai VELOSTER N TCR Technical Specifications
- Transverse mounted, 2-litre turbocharged engine with direct injection, intercooled
- Life Racing ECU and data acquisition system
- BMC air induction kit
- Pneumatic paddle shift operated, 6-speed sequential gearbox with external preload adjustment
- Multi-disc motorsport clutch
- Motorsport-specification driveshafts
- Front bespoke Brembo 6-piston monobloc calipers with Ø380mm ventilated brake discs
- Rear 2-piston monobloc calipers with Ø278mm ventilated brake discs
- Pagid brake pads
- Hydraulic steering rack
- Front McPherson struts with adjustable dampers
- Rear 4-arm multi-link with adjustable dampers
- Braid Veloster N TCR specific 10”x18” rims
- Hyundai Motorsport-designed lightweight, high-tensile steel roll cage
- Strengthened production body shell, painted white interior and exterior
- Body panels from steel and GFC
- Sabelt race seats and 6-point HANS compatible harnesses
- Sabelt 330mm flat steering wheel
- Lifeline fire extinguisher system
- 100-litre fuel tank with endurance refueling capability
- Length: tbc
- Width: tbc
- Wheel base: 2,650mm
- Track Width: 1,700mm
- Minimum weight: 1,285kg (including driver, complying with TCR regulations)
Please direct your interest in purchasing to HyundaiSales@BryanHertaAutosport.com, we look forward to assisting you.