Driven to perform.
The Veloster TCA is developed and prepared by Bryan Herta Autosport, the three-time championship-winning team in the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge TCR division. Like its TCR stablemate, the Veloster N TCA is prepared to the performance standards of the BHA championship-winning team. The Veloster TCA uses the Veloster Turbo as its core and is fully homologated for competition in sanctioned TCA series in North America.
From 2018 to 2021 Bryan Herta Autosport has taken Hyundais to four championships in the Pirelli World Challenge and the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge.
Bryan Herta Autosport also provides technical assistance, spares, and parts support to teams campaigning Hyundai TCA models in the U.S.
Hyundai VELOSTER TCA Technical Specifications
- FWD, 6-speed manual
- 1.6L 4-cylinder
- turbocharged & intercooled
- Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Variable valve timing
- 201 hp
- 195 ft-lbs torque
- MoTec C125 data acquisition system
- Injen cold air intake system
- High-flow exhaust
- Front: Wilwood 6-piston monobloc calipers with floating ventilated brake discs
- Rear: OEM calipers and ventilated discs
- Pads: Pagid brake pads front and rear
- OEM electric power steering
- Front: McPherson struts with adjustable dampers
- Rear: Independent rear suspension with adjustable dampers
- Upgraded sway bar and suspension bushings
- Eibach springs
- Braid Fullrace A wheel, 17″ x 8″
- Production Hyundai Veloster Turbo R-Spec chassis and body
- High-tensile steel roll cage
- Recaro race seat
- 6-point HANS compatible safety belts
- Sabelt 330mm flat steering wheel
- Lifeline fire extinguisher system
- ATL SFI-rated racing fuel cell
- Length 167 in.
- Width 71 in.
- Height 53 in.
- Wheelbase 104 in.
- Weight 2700 lb.
Please direct your interest in purchasing to HyundaiSales@BryanHertaAutosport.com, we look forward to assisting you.