Driven to perform.
The Veloster N TCR was designed by the same Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing Team that developed the championship-winning i30 N TCR. Like its i30 stablemate, the Veloster N TCR is produced at Hyundai Motorsport Headquarters in Alzenau, Germany. The Veloster N TCR shares around 85 percent of its core components with the i30, including the 350-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. With winning at its core, the Veloster N TCR is fully homologated for competition in officially sanctioned TCR series.
In 2018 Bryan Herta Autosport took two Hyundai i30s and won the Pirelli World Challenge’s TCR manufacturer’s and team’s championship in the car’s and team’s inaugural season state-side.
Bryan Herta Autosport will also provide technical assistance, spares, and parts support to teams campaigning Hyundai TCR models in the U.S.
Hyundai VELOSTER TCA Technical Specifications
- FWD, 6-speed manual
- 1.6L 4-cylinder
- turbocharged & intercooled
- Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Variable valve timing
- 201 hp
- 195 ft-lbs torque
- MoTec C125 data acquisition system
- Injen cold air intake system
- High-flow exhaust
- Front: Wilwood 6-piston monobloc calipers with floating ventilated brake discs
- Rear: OEM calipers and ventilated discs
- Pads: Pagid brake pads front and rear
- OEM electric power steering
- Front: McPherson struts with adjustable dampers
- Rear: Independent rear suspension with adjustable dampers
- Upgraded sway bar and suspension bushings
- Eibach springs
- Braid Fullrace A wheel, 17″ x 8″
- Production Hyundai Veloster Turbo R-Spec chassis and body
- High-tensile steel roll cage
- Recaro race seat
- 6-point HANS compatible safety belts
- Sabelt 330mm flat steering wheel
- Lifeline fire extinguisher system
- ATL SFI-rated racing fuel cell
- Length 167 in.
- Width 71 in.
- Height 53 in.
- Wheelbase 104 in.
- Weight 2700 lb.
Please direct your interest in purchasing to HyundaiSales@BryanHertaAutosport.com, we look forward to assisting you.