Why Drive When You Can Fly.
The Elantra N TCR was designed and developed by the same Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing Team that developed the championship-winning Veloster N TCR. Like its i30 and Veloster stablemates, the Elantra N TCR is produced at Hyundai Motorsport Headquarters in Alzenau, Germany. The Elantra N TCR is a departure from the Veloster and i30 TCRs, with a new performance platform including a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, a pneumatic paddle-shift 6-speed sequential gearbox with external preload adjustment, and motorsport-specification driveshafts driving this high-performance platform. With a winning heritage at its core, the Elantra N TCR is fully homologated for competition in officially sanctioned TCR series.
Bryan Herta Autosport has taken these Hyundai TCR cars from a relatively unknown entity in north American Motorsports to being recognized as the cars to beat by winning championships in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
BHA/Hyundai Customer Support: Bryan Herta Autosport is the U.S. sales agent and part support representative of Hyundai TCR and TCA race cars for customer teams. The BHA/Hyundai Customer Support Team offers trackside engineering support, setup and tuning advice, and part and order fulfillments for the Hyundai Veloster N TCR, Elantra N TCR, Veloster N TCA and Elantra N Line TCA teams and drivers from BHA’s headquarters in Speedway, In. Since their Sports Car debut with Hyundai in 2019, the manufacturer has scored 27 race wins, and four TCR championship titles.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA N LINE TCR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Transverse mounted, 2-litre turbocharged engine with direct injection, intercooled
- Magneti Marelli ECU and data acquisition system
- BMC air induction kit
- Pneumatic paddle shift operated, 6-speed sequential gearbox with external preload adjustment
- Multi-disc motorsport clutch
- Motorsport-specification driveshafts
- Front bespoke Brembo 6-piston monobloc calipers with Ø380mm ventilated brake discs
- Rear 2-piston monobloc calipers with Ø278mm ventilated brake discs with Pagid brake pads
- Electric power steering
- Front McPherson struts with adjustable dampers
- Rear 4-arm multi-link with adjustable dampers
- Eibach springs
- Braid Elantra N TCR specific 10”x18” rims
- Hyundai Motorsport-designed lightweight, high-tensile steel roll cage
- Strengthened production body shell, painted white interior and exterior
- Body panels from steel and GFC
- Sabelt race seats and 6-point HANS compatible harnesses
- Sabelt 330mm flat steering wheel
- Lifeline fire extinguisher system100-litre fuel tank with endurance refueling capability
- ATL SFI-rated racing fuel cell
- Length 4716 mm
- Width 1950 mm
Please direct your interest in purchasing to HyundaiSales@BryanHertaAutosport.com, we look forward to assisting you.