Hyundai Elantra Wins Prestigious 2021 North American Car of the Year™
Award caps strong year for Hyundai Motor North America and Elantra
- Dramatic four-door-coupe look comes to life with “Parametric Dynamics” design theme
- Segment-first wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Segment-first Hyundai Digital Key
- More than 50 MPG combined fuel EPA estimated economy rating on first-ever Elantra Hybrid
- Elantra N and Elantra N Line performance models added to the family
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Jan. 11, 2021 – The 2021 Hyundai Elantra was named winner of the 2021 North American Car of the Year award today by the North American Car, Utility and Truck of the Year (NACTOY) automotive media jury. This is the second time the Hyundai sedan has won Car of the Year (2012). Only two cars have won the award more than once (Chevrolet Corvette and Honda Civic) and this marks Hyundai’s third Car of the Year category win. The winner was announced during a virtual event. Images, b-roll footage, press releases and specifications for the 2021 Elantra can be found at https://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/models/hyundai-elantra-2021-elantra.